Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clinton Street Baking Company

Bobby flay should not have beaten these guys on Throwdown. Let me explain….

After waiting for 30 minutes and seeing the crowd outside keep growing and growing, we got a nice spot at the back of the restaurant and sat in for our breakfast journey. The Blueberry pancakes were one of the best I’ve had (yep, better than Norma’s). The special addition to these pancakes is the maple butter, which we got extra to smother our pancakes. I kept wondering throughout the meal how to combine butter and maple into this velvety texture, too bad it’s a Clinton Street’s secret recipe.


The rest of the menu at Clinton Street looked good so we also tried the farmer’s plate (solid egg dish) and a couple of biscuits. The biscuits came with homemade raspberry jam which we devoured… I need to see if that recipe is available because I would love to remake it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment